How your information is collected
We get information about you in a range of ways.
01 INFORMATION YOU GIVE US: We collect your name, home address, email address, phone number, username, password, demographic information (such as your race, gender, and ethnicity), as well as other information you directly give us on our Site.
02 INFORMATION WE GET FROM OTHERS: We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
03 INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED: We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
04 COOKIES: We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
How your information may be used
The Website may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services;
- To process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- To respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
- To send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- To communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners;
- To link or combine user information with other personal information;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity:
- To provide and deliver products and services customers request.
How your information may be shared
We may share personal information in the following ways:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with your healthcare provider.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal protection and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information to protect the rights and property of Poplin, Inc., our agents, customers, and others. This includes enforcing our agreements, policies, and Terms of Service.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- We may share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
Your rights related to your personal information
OPT-OUT: You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from our mailing list. If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
ACCESS: You may access the personal information we have about you on your Account Profile or by submitting a request to email@example.com.
AMEND: You may update your personal information on your Account Profile or you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to amend or update your personal information.
FORGET: In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to email@example.com.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
We welcome your comments or questions about this Policy. You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback or concerns you have.
Updated on September 9, 2021